Monday, March 2, 2015

The Idea Garden - Welcome!



The Idea Garden

I am so excited to share some of my best ideas for games and center activities with teachers across the country.  Recently, I created four packets of activities for the month of March, one for each grade K through third grade.  These are not just worksheets, but hands-on activities to keep your children motivated to learn in a fun way.



That has always been my goal. –To make learning fun.

The Kindergarten packet is ready: March Math and Literacy Centers (TpT)

I will have grades 1-3 finished later this week.




In addition to the packets above I created another four packets with a frog theme called “Froggy Math”, again for grades K through third grade.  I have a BLAST making these activities and thinking about the children who will be using them.




Froggy Math - Kindergarten
Froggy Math - First 
Froggy Math - Second 
Froggy Math - Third 


 Right now I’m selling my activities on TpT and I would love to have you follow me, so you will know when I do something new, or post more free packets.  For every few packets of new activities, I will be posting a Freebie.  After a short time, I hope to have a lot of Freebies available for you so you can both evaluate my work and use these great ideas right away in your class.

One of the activities I am working on now is to make a set of five colorful flip books to put in a center.  These booklets will have a cute cover, 12 pages of activities (addition, subtraction, phonics, etc.) an answer page and a back cover.  These practice flip books could be put together with a finger binder or two rings on the top.  I feel we need worthwhile skill based center activities that are easy to make, easy to use, and fun for children.

You can also find me on Facebook at: Elaine's Idea Garden
TpT Store: The Idea Garden



Thanks for reading and I hope you come back soon!
Elaine Haven, The Idea Garden

No comments :

Post a Comment